Mandarin orange is a symbol of New Year holidays and joy. However mandarin is not only delicious, it has a number of useful medical and cosmetic properties. This merry orange fruit can make you a real queen of the ball!
The Motherland of this miracle fruit is China. There people ate mandarins and used fruits with medical and cosmetic purposes from time immemorial. From there mandarin culture extended to all neighboring countries, and then come to Europe.
In the pulp of ripe fruits of mandarin tree there are sugar (10%), citric and other important organic acids, pectin, glycosides, β-sitosterol, mineral salts, vitamins C and B1. In the peel there are sugar, organic acids (mostly citric), essential oil, and the great amount of vitamins C and P, provitamin A.
Essential oil of mandarin is the great stimulator of the immune system. It increases protective functions of our body as a whole. Like mandarin oranges, mandarin oil has antiseptic and antiphlogistic effects. With cosmetic purposes essential oil can be used to rejuvenate skin and to improve complexion. This is an excellent tool for the care of oily and porous skin.
Useful tip! For enrichment of the cosmetic product, add some mandarin oil there (1-2 drops).
Some homemade recipes with mandarins for skin care.
- Squeeze the juice of two mandarins. Moisten prepared in advance cheese-cloth, folded in two layers with juice. Apply it on the neck and face for 15-20 minutes. Then wash away the remnants of the juice with cool water. Enriching and antiphlogistic mask will be great for all skin types.
- To rejuvenate the skin and to tighten pores you can make mandarin water. To do this, take a fresh peel of 1-2 mandarins and pour it with cold purified or boiled water. Cut or tear the peel into small pieces and keep in the water for 24 hours. Then you should filter the infusion carefully. Rinse the face with prepared water every morning and evening.
- To prepare the "matting" mask for oily skin, you need take the mashed pulp of 1 tangerine and mix it with 2 tablespoons of cream or conventional (not fruit!) yogurt. Add 1-2 drops of lemon juice or essential oil of lemon. Mix all ingredients well and apply on face, taking into account the skin lines. In 15-20 minutes, rinse off the mask with cool water.
- Mandarin can help to make deep cleansing of the face skin. Mash pulp of 1 tangerine, with a fork, and mix it with 1 tablespoon of rice or oatmeal. Apply the paste on the face and keep for 15 minutes. Then wash with cool water.
Happy New Year!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Mandarin orange is a symbol of New Year holidays and joy. However mandarin is not only delicious, it has a number of useful medical and cosmetic properties. This merry orange fruit can make you a real queen of the ball!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Well, it is winter on the threshold already. And with the beginning of winter, some of us have problems with lips. Chaps on the lips appear, lips dry up, and healing takes a long time. So you should care for your lips carefully in this season.
It is very good to use lip balm in winter. Also you can apply moisturizing cream with vitamin E, which you usually use for face care. Use sun lip balm before going out on the street. You should drink more water. This will allow you to avoid dehydration. Do not lick lips! In the closed rooms, please, keep the normal air moisture.
If there are chaps in the corners of your mouth, then this is a sign of a lack of riboflavin. To solve this problem you need to include foods containing this vitamin in your diet. For example, legumes, green vegetables, dairy products or take vitamin B2 as well. By the way, we can judge about the general state of our health by lips. If there are no problems with health, we will see a beautiful red smooth lip rim.
Every day when you clean teeth, make a lip massage. To do this, take a clean brush and massage lips with soft circular motions within one minute. Then "draw a spiral" from the center to the corners of the upper lip first and then of the bottom lip with the fingers of both hands. These exercises stimulate blood circulation and hasten tissue regeneration. So you will forget about the problem of lips peeling.
In addition, at least two times a week, use a lipstick-scrub. Apply it on wet lips with circular motions, and in two minutes of massage, wash with warm water.
As a mask for lips you can use butter, cream, and other products containing animal fats. However, the best natural remedy is honey mixed with cream or cottage cheese. Keep this mask for ten or fifteen minutes and then you can simply eat this mask:-).
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Anti-aging skin care starts with prevention early aging. There are many easy actions to keep your skin young, for example:
• Protect your face from direct sunrays;
• Always use moisturizers;
• Eat healthy food to prevent aging signs like dark circles, fine lines;
• Include fresh green vegetables and fruits to protect your skin against free radicals that destroy collagen;
• Wear sun glasses and apply a proper sunburn cream.
All physiological changes of the skin usually begin in thirties. It is the time when the levels of many hormones and growth factors begin to decrease. It is the time to make your skin care more elaborate. The fourth and fifth decades of life are characterized by a strongly marked reduction of hormones. Another problem of older skin is increasing of skin sensibility, density and elasticity.
Here are some common rules for anti-aging skin care after thirty:
- Provide hydration. By means of proper hydration it is possible to achieve an optimal anti-aging routine.
- Treat wrinkles and fine lines, which are common after 40.
- Treat pigmentation problems. Most of them caused by abnormal production of the skin pigment melanin.
Deficiency of certain essential minerals also leads to wrinkle formation. Also when speaking about anti-aging skin care, it cannot be denied that vitamins play an important role in anti-aging care.
• Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is one of the relatively few topical agents whose effectiveness for wrinkles and fine lines is unneedful of averment any more.
• Vitamin E is a fat soluble antioxidant. In living systems, vitamins C and E can regenerate each other and thus potentiate each other's antioxidant effects. Vitamin E has an effect on the ability of vitamin C to stimulate the synthesis of collagen.
• Ferulic acid is a naturally occurring phenolic compound found primarily in plant cell walls. It is a potent antioxidant and may have skin benefits even when used alone.
Simple home recipes can also help you to prevent and treat wrinkles. You can use some natural and easy homemade recipes that will help you to remove aging signs at early stages. So, the main derivation is the following: make a salubrious habit to care your skin so as to avoid hard skin problems in future.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
What does the word combination "natural skin care" mean? It is not only some natural cosmetics or masks. Today we lose sense of harmony with our body; we usually don’t draw attention to its needs. We should learn again to feel natural and to do natural things for our health.
Is it natural to spend 8 hours at the office and then to rest on the sofa with potato chips and cola? Is it natural to apply some creams on our skin and entertain a hope that it would stay young in contempt of our mode of life, our referring to yourselves and permanent long face? No, it is some kind of perversion from the viewpoint of our nature. So, what is really natural for our skin?
It is natural to keep healthy skin diet
To have great skin your diet needs to be based around fresh fruits and vegetables, healthy fats, and lean proteins. Also, you need to drink enough of water every day. Try to avoid foods containing white flour, sugar, and trans fats. You should also avoid putting more toxins in your body, read product composition. Avoid fried, high-fat, greasy snack foods, all high-sugar and junk foods alcohol.
Prefer the following foods:
• Boiled and lightly steamed or fresh vegetables;
• Fresh fruits;
• Flax seeds and flax-seed oils;
• Extra-virgin olive oil and macadamia nut oil;
• All manner of nuts;
• All manner of seeds (in particular sunflower seeds);
• Organic, grass-fed beef;
• Oily, cold-water ocean fish;
• Lean bread
... to take gym and massage
Special face gymnastic will help you stay young. Face massaging prevents early aging and stress consequences. Clean your face before massage to remove all traces of makeup. Do not apply any makeup about 3-4 hours after massage. Use a massaging oil or cream. Find a good specialist or a massage guideline.
... to take proper cleansing
Any type of skin needs to a proper cleaning. You should clean dry skin once a day and oily skin twice a day. Pick up an appropriate clearer product, especially for eyes. Use pilling or deep-cleansing lotion from time to time if it is necessary.
... to provide skin nutrition corresponded to skin type
Your skin needs an essential nutrition. There are different cosmetical creams out of number: foundation cream, deep moisturizing cream, oily skin cream, pore cream, normal-dry skin cream, nourishing cream, delicate skin cream, anti-age skin cream and so on. You just need to find an appropriate one.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Grapefruit juice, pulp and peel are widely used in cosmetic. Grapefruit can help you to fight with wrinkles, acne, dry and flabby skin. This citrus plant is universal, so cosmetic masks from grapefruit are great for any type of skin. Find some homemade recipes of natural face masks from grapefruit here.
• Freeze some grapefruit segments in fridge. Make a massage of face and neck with frozen segments for 5-8 minutes. In 10 minutes rinse the skin with water and apply moistening cream.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of grapefruit pulp with 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of carrot juice and 1 tablespoon of rice flour. Apply this mixture on face, neck and chest for 30 minutes. Then remove the mask, wash skin with warm water and rub with grapefruit juice. Such mask is recommended for flabby skin.
• Chop the peel of grapefruit and put in the water, when you take a bath. Citrus aroma relieves fatigue and saves from stress.
• Put thin slices of grapefruit on the rough skin, for example, on elbows or heels for 10-15 minutes. After the procedure, grease the skin with nourishing cream.
• Put some grapefruit peel in a china bowl and fill it with cold boiled water, infuse for the whole day, and then strain carefully. The resulting fruit water can be used for cleaning of face skin.
• Mix 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and 1 / 2 teaspoon of grapefruit juice. The mask is great for dry skin.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of grapefruit juice with ½ tablespoon of oat flour. Apply on face for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with cool water. This mask is ideal for oily skin.
• Mash the pulp of half grapefruit with a fork. Mix it with 2 tablespoons of cream. Put the mixture in the fridge for an hour. Then apply the mask on face skin for 20-25 minutes. Finally rinse with cool water.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Cucumber masks for normal skin
• Grate a small cucumber and add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 tablespoon of non-fat cottage cheese. Mix all ingridients thoroughly. Apply the paste on your face. In 15 minutes wash it off with cool water.
• Take 3 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice and mix with 1 tablespoon of almond oil. Apply the mixture on the face with a wad of cotton wool. In 30 minutes rinse the face with warm water.
• Grate the half of fresh cucumber and half of raw potato. Mix vegetable gruels and apply this vegetable "smoothie" on the face, neck and décolleté. Keep for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water and clean the skin with towel carefully. Then apply olive or almond oil on the skin. In 20-30 minutes clean your face, neck and décolleté area with a napkin.
Cucumber masks for oily skin
• Grate a half of the medium-sized cucumber and mix with 1 tablespoon of the protein. If you wish you can add some non-carbonated mineral water. Apply the paste on the face and leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
• Take 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice, add the 1 beaten egg white, and stir everything well. Apply the mixture on the face and keep for 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
• To cleanse oily skin you can use the next mixture: cucumber juice mixed with vodka in the ratio of 4:1.
• Grate a half of the medium-sized cucumber and pour with vodka (1:2). Infuse for 3-4 hours. Then filter, and dilute with non-carbonated mineral water. Wipe your face in the morning and evening.
Cucumber masks for wrinkled and flabby skin
• Take 2 tablespoons of fresh cucumber juice and 2 tablespoons of rose water, add 1 tablespoon of fat cream. Foam the mixture in the blender to the consistency of. Apply the mask on the face and keep for 5-10 minutes. Then remove the oily mixture with napkin and wipe the skin with a wad of cotton wool wet in rose water.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of the grated cucumber with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply on face for 10 minutes, and then rinse with cool water.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
During many thousand years this vegetable is very popular in the world. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, that’s why they contribute to purification the body inside and to moistening outside. In these miracle vegetables you will find calcium and vitamin C. Calcium is very active chemically and can compete with radionuclides and other heavy metals at all stages of metabolism.
Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis collagen, which forms a structural lattice, giving strength to our skin. In addition, vitamin C, being a powerful antioxidant, helps to restore damaged skin. Cucumber helps to fight with various cosmetic defects of the skin due to the presence of biologically active substances (vitamins A, B and C, potassium, sulfur, manganese, iodine, cobalt and so on). We use it in food, as a medicine and also as a cosmetic.
Really cucumber is the great cosmetic mean for skin care. The mask from fresh cucumber tones, cleanses and whitens the skin. Cucumber lotions make skin supple and clean and rid of blackheads. Here you can find homemade recipes with cucumber for skin care. Choose the skin mask recipe exactly for your type of skin.
Cucumber masks for dry skin
• Mix 1 tablespoon grated cucumber with the same amount of sour cream. Apply this mixture on the face and neck and keep for 15 minutes. Make this mask 2 times a week for better effect.
• Mix 3-4 tablespoons grated cucumber with 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Apply this mixture on the face and neck. In 20 minutes rinse the mask with warm water.
• Mix in a blender: 1 medium cucumber, half a peach and a small carrot. Dilute fruit and vegetable mixture with 2 tablespoons of rich cream. Apply the mask on the face and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water.
• Grate one cucumber of medium size. Mix grated cucumber with some lanolin (1:1). Apply the mask on the face, neck and area of décolleté. In 15-20 minutes remove the mask with a wad of cotton wool, wet in hot water with gentle movements along the massage lines. Then clean the face with rose water.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Mango is a beautiful evergreen tree, originally from Burma and eastern regions of India. The pulp of mango is rich in carotene and B-group vitamins. Mango seeds are rich in oil with high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Using mango in skin care provides a nutritious and regenerative effect, relieves peeling and irritations, heals chaps and protects the skin from the adverse effects of the environment. Mango increases elasticity of hair, smoothes the structure of damaged areas and strengthens the hair roots.
Interesting! Due to the high content of liquid and minerals in the fibrous pulp of mango, this fruit stimulates the activity of the kidneys and bowels. Fasting days with mango improve metabolism and take the excess liquid out from the body.
In one word the power of this exotic fruit and simple recipes for skin care will help to maintain your health and beauty of your skin. Here you can find some easy homemade recipes.
• Rub the face skin with mango rind. Wait for 15 minutes and then wash the face with cool water. It is the perfect recipe for all skin types. It softens and moisturizes face skin greatly.
• Take 1 ripe mango, 2 egg yolks, and a tablespoon of yogurt and mix all ingredients carefully. Apply the mixture on the hair. Wrap the head in polythene, and a warm towel above. Keep for 30 minutes. Then wash the head several times.
• Take 2 tablespoons of carefully chopped mango pulp, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of almond oil. Mix everything well and apply on the face. After 15 minutes, rinse the mask. It is perfect for all skin types.
• Take the pulp of 1 mango, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of starch. Mix all until a homogeneous slurry. Apply on face and neck for 15-20 minutes. Thoroughly wash off the mask. Perfect for all skin types.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Men’s skin stays young till 30-35 years, as distinct from women’s skin that became getting along in years much faster. So the situation with skin care for men is that there is much speculation that men do not need any skin care. There is a show of reason in it, when you get used not to take care about your skin, it seems too late to come round and get into the habit after 30 years old.
Nevertheless if you are ready to learn how to take care about your skin and to know what's what in skincare products and which are best for your skin as well as body, you are welcome! There is a lot of information about skin care for men. It is never late to get the feel of gathering up moisturizers that don't smell like you borrowed them from your girlfriend.
If like many men, you've been led to believe that in order to get the best shave, you need something unthinkable, and what is more you should change it very often and get something even more unthinkable, say stop, you are a advertising sacrifice. You just need to get a smooth shave, right? Forget everything you've been taught, and let's start from the beginning.
When you go to buy a shaver, you always try to solve a problem: who can create the razor with the best blades and pretend to the highest price? Do you know that you don't need all of those extra blades. Shavers with too many blades can actually be the cause of your shaving bumps. All you need is a high quality double or triple blade razor.
You also need to look for a good shaving, as well as after-saving product to soften and moisten your skin. You may prefer oil, cream or lotion form, depending on your skin type. And let's get past the moment your grandpa uses unwatered alcohol through about 50 years and he is rather satisfied. We are talking about skin care for men, don’t we?
Many men prefer shaving oil, if you have never tried it, you’d better do it. You can use the oil alone, or apply it under your shave cream for more protection against bumps. You may also try a moisturizing shaving cream it usually contains aloe Vera to soften your face.
That is all about shaving, but skin care for men shouldn’t go beyond only shaving. As well as women do, you should see about facial scrubbing, creams and lotions. Facial scrubbing and lotions will help you to prevent clogging pores and acne. Use scrubbing 2-3 times a week to buff away the dead skin cells. Lotions should be used daily along with skin cleansing agent (in gel or foam form). Some men need skin creams, some don’t. It depends on your skin type.
Monday, June 22, 2009
- Stay out of overheated rooms. Sudden changes of temperature are also contraindicative for you. Protect yourself from wind and sun. Never go out without strong moisturizer on your face on a cold, windy winter day! These weather conditions may harm your skin more than the eye meets. The sun is also responsible for most of the damage done to the skin. It may cause dryness, wrinkles, and even exfoliation and breaking-out. Always use a good sunscreen to all exposed areas of skin if you can’t avoid the sun.
- Herbs are really effective for dry skin care. Aloe Vera is soothing, healing, and moisturizing. It is the best remedy to remove dead skin cells. Apply Aloe Vera gel topically on affected areas. You may also use Aloe leaves and sap as fresh, so frozen. Calendula and comfrey have skin-softening properties. They can be used in a facial sauna or to make herbal or floral teas. Use them for washing or for applications or ice-cubes for face wiping.
- A balanced diet is a good dry skin care remedy. Supplement a menu with vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, and nuts. Eat quality protein from vegetable sources. Make a point of eating a plenty of yellow and orange vegetables. These are high in beta-carotene, an antioxidant. Carrots are especially good. You should also eat foods such as garlic, onions, eggs, and asparagus that are high in sulfur, which helps to keep the skin smooth and youthful.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Dry skin has a low level of sebum and can cause premature aging and sensitivity. This skin usually has a parched look caused by its inability to retain moisture. Dry skin often feels irritated and uncomfortable after washing without any moisturizers or skin creams. Dryness is aggravated by wind, extremes of temperature and air-conditioning, all of which cause the skin to flake, chap and feel tight.
Here you can find general recommendations for dry skin care:
- Dry skin needs gentle cleansing and regular massage and generous quantities of oil and moisture. Prefer nondetergent, neutral-pH products for washing. Avoid using any antibacterial soap every day it removes too much skin oil. Avoid highly alkaline soaps and detergents like washing sodas and powders which contain highly alkaline and drying ingredients. Remember that you should always touch your face gently.
- Follow a bath or a shower with a mild application of baby oil. Massage your face with rich moisturizing cream every night before going to bed. It is your daily dry skin care. Be especially careful in the areas surrounding the eyes. Moisturize your skin after cleansing to prevent drying out. Use a liquid moisturizer or facial oil that consists of natural ingredients only.
- Use a back-draft damper (or even a cap of water placed near a radiator) to moisten the air, especially in winter.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
There are diverse judgements upon the subject of natural skin whitening. Freckling, lentigines, pigmentation, brown spots, immoderate tan, are just some reasons for it. Whitening creates solid skin color.
There are many ways to whiten the skin. There are various treatments, creams and lotions are meant for skin whitening for those who get shadow tone because of sun tan, age or pollution.
The determining feature for skin color is melanin, which makes the skin look darker. The fairest the skin has the lesser melanin; swarthy skin has more of melanin production. But fairer skin is subject to be effected by ultraviolet radiation than the swarthy skin, because melanin absorbs the ultraviolet radiation and prevents their adverse health effects.
Natural skin whitening creams have such components as Aloe Vera, extracts from lemon and all those things which can make your skin whiter. They decrease the melanin production.
To get the skin whiter you can use any whitening products: creams, soaps, lotions, herbal whitening creams, home natural skin whitening.
If you need to whiten your skin, you may find some professional skin whitening products. Many widely known and responsible cosmetical companies offer their skin whitening face washes, facial gels, creams, lotions to whiten the skin. You can choose any of them. It is optimum to use the same brand of face wash, lotion, day cream, soap and night cream.
Always use a sunscreen lotion over a heated term. If you are in the bathing beach and going to swim or contrariwise staying directly in the sun, remember to reapply the sunscreen lotion on the skin at half-hourly intervals. Sun makes the maximum damage to your skin, so you should protect it one way or another.
Home natural skin whitening is not difficult. Here are some simple recipes to whiten your skin at home. It is reasonable to prefer natural skin whitening if you don’t need to do it permanently.
• Mix lemon juice, tomato juice, cucumber juice, moisten a napkin and apply on your skin till it dries to get a lighter solid skin color.
• Take some orange peels and dry them in sun. When they are dried enough, grind them in a mixture and make powder. Add raw milk to it, make a paste and use it to whiten your skin everyday. Wash it out with warm water.
• Take 2 spoonfuls of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric and few drops of lemon juice and milk. Make it a paste and apply on the skin. Then scrub it off.
• Potato juice is also quite helpful in giving a solid skin color. Use it for your skin everyday to get it whiter.
Post Sponsor: Skin Lightening Report - Start lightening your skin, for pennies a day, with astonishingly simple and inexpensive methods that actually work.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Let’s take up talking of natural skin care products. Natural cosmetics, which can be created at home from natural ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, herbs, does not include harmful ingredients and has no side effects. Natural skin care products won’t disturb you at all. It sounds alluringly, doesn't it?
Lemon juice is an effective treatment for dandruff. It cleans your hair quite good. Squeeze a lemon juice and massage you head skin for some time, and then wash it with or without shampoo.
These pretty flowers are very beneficent! Rosewater is extremely good for the skin. It clears it, rejuvenate and facelift.
Spinach is a stockpot of vitamins. It helps to make your body stronger, and more resistant to illnesses and indisposition.
This product is irreplaceable for the benefit of health. It contains a lot of water. You can use it for dark circles curing.
1. Mix cucumber and potato juice. Dip cotton wool balls in it. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off.
2. This refreshing mask is also fine: peel, grate and squeeze the juice of a cucumber. Mix it with glycerin and rose water. This mask is appropriate for dry or sunburn skin.
It is a natural product containing all substances to maintain human’s health. You may use eggs for hair masks and for face and body care. Usually used with honey and oil.
1. Mix honey, an egg, oil and some brandy (about a table-spoon) and apply to your hair for one or two hours.
2. For hair on face – mix egg white blended with sugar and corn flour, apply this sticky paste. Gently peel it off after drying. Repeat it three or four times.
Derived from the flowers nectar. That is the most amazing of skin care products! It has an intense regenerative and rejuvenating effect.
1. A face mask of egg and honey can gently remove the tan from your face.
2. Mix oatmeal with honey, yogurt and milled ground almonds. Apply this to your face for five minutes and wash with warm water.
3. Mix honey, vegetable oil and lemon for a great home made moisturizer for your dry skin. Apply this concoction for 10 minutes on your face.
4. Mix a cup of honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin.
It has an excellent moisturizing effect. For oily skin, mix grapes, lemon and egg white. Apply and leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Apples are rich sources of many useful substances; use it for improvement of health, wellness and beauty. The green apples are more useful. Thin apple slices rubbed onto oily skin will help to control the oily shine.
Nature gives us out beyond number of healthy skin care products. The most important thing is not to be lazy. Make your own recipes, be young and beautiful!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
It is well known that vitamins are essential for beauty maintaining. They are excellent antioxidants, able to neutralize free radicals and to slow skin aging. Lack of vitamins can cause changes in skin texture and result to cosmetic defects. What kind of vitamins does our skin require? How should we take them: externally or internally? Let's think together.
It should be applied externally. Most people who eat completely, get enough amount of vitamin with food, and do not need taking of extra amount of it. Moreover, the overdose of more than 5000 medical units a day is harmful for health.
The derivatives of vitamin A, retinoic acid are usually added to anti-aging creams, because they have an affinity to decrease fine wrinkles and to reduce pore. Vitamin A as oil solution can be used for acne treatment and various types of dermatitis.
It should be used internally. Vitamin B2 or riboflavin improves skin, hair and nails. It is contained in milk, liver, fish, eggs, cheese and green vegetables with leaves. A daily dose of it is 100 to 300 mg.
Vitamin C has an effective influence on skin in both cases that means taken externally or internally. This is one of the best antioxidants, which binds free radicals. Vitamin C as no other product could help to neutralize the harmful effects of solar radiation, and also increases the elaboration of collagen that gives your skin firmness and elasticity. It is also able to improve the acne rash course.
Try to take 500-2000 mg of vitamin C daily and use cosmetics that contain vitamin C. You can find a lot of vitamin C in fruits, especially citrus ones, in yellow and green vegetables. It is very useful to apply cosmetic masks from natural vegetables and fruits on your skin.
It should be taken both internally and externally. Daily intake of 150 mg of vitamin E is able to reduce small wrinkles and improves skin texture. As recent studies showed, vitamin E may also to negative a harmful effect caused by solar radiation. It also prevents scars formation in regenerative process of acne rash. Large amounts of vitamin E can be found in salt-water fish, grain products, vegetable oils, as well as in nuts.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Most of women get concerned about the wrinkles appeared on their face like teenagers worry about their acnes. Our skin ageing comes up not only with plenty of wrinkles; the face shape gets also changed a little, skin grows flabby, some folds show up on your neck or the second neck grows slowly… Sometimes all of those happen even earlier than the wrinkles appear.
Face shape changes
Have you ever heard this?... you’ll consider it to be a nonsense… the Earth gravity causes your face shape getting changed a bit! But this is not the only reason: your ageing skin structure worsens. The skin of your face becomes less resilient and less elastic because of less collagen and elastin exuded. Your face contours change a bit and it loses its dew of youth, it is not chubby and tight anymore.
In addition skin cells renovation slows down. All the factors mentioned above (to say nothing about harmful sunrays impact, bad heredity and weight oscillation) make your skin flabby and the area of your chicks and jaws suffer first. Skin pits get expended; it looks like they are also worn out. The second chin will definitely show up because of adipopexia. The only useful advice is not to allow any sufficient weight fluctuation happening and sleep only on the flat pillow.
So, what can we do?
Face-lifting. This matter deserves to be much paid attention to. More than the other areas of your ageing face. Daily treatment with a good-quality moisture cream will make your skin soft and will also lift it up for a while. But this is a temporary prevention. The best result will be achieved with applying so-called «active means» containing vitamins A, C and hydro acids АНА and ВНА.
In the morning or in the evening after you wash and spread some cream on do some simple exercises:
1. Hold a pencil with your teeth then "draw" at least 10 letters of ABC in the air (your full name will suit perfectly).
2. Turn your head around, lean it back and snuggle your chin up to the chest.
Apply nourishing masks and compresses on your chin, cheeks and neck once or twice a week. Please, see below the simple compress receipt.
Warm up some vegetable oil. You’d better use some olive, almond or sesame oil. But if you have any of those, sunflower oil will work too. Make some tea (black, green or herbal). Moisten the linen napkin with the oil and put it on the problem areas for 5 minutes. Replace the oily napkins with the «tea-dipped-ones» for two minutes. Do the same procedure 5 times and don’t forget to spread some oily skin lotion on.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Actually there is a lot of information about taking care of a face, hands, abdominal muscles trainings, fighting with cellulite, but we have not enough information about taking care of a neck. What a pity! Neck skin is exposed to strong negative impact of external factors (cold, wind, solar) and to aging as badly as a face skin. If you want to determine human’s age and health you should better look at his neck attentively.
Neck skin has a number of features: it is thin, it virtually has no subcutaneous fat; a blood poorly circulates in this body area. Neck skin must be clean, moisturized and protected. You can do this with the same cosmetics as for face skin care. Applying a cream on your neck, make massage movements with outer side of fingers from clavicle up to your chin. Do not massage the thyroid gland area (the front part of your neck).
Neck skin appreciates contrasting procedures. They can be done in the morning and in the evening. Take 2 baths; fill them with water of different temperatures, put small towels into them. Wring out a towel from one baths; put it on your neck covering the area from your chin to your clavicle. It is better to sit in an arm-chair. Put your head on an arm-chair back. Keep a towel approximately for 10-15 seconds, take it off, then drop it into a bath; wring out another towel and cover your neck with it. The duration of the entire procedure is 2-3 minutes. You should always finish the procedure with a cold towel. In conclusion, take a dry towel and rub the front part of your neck gently; you can rub it more vigorously from behind.
The aging of neck skin is connected with loss of moisture. This is especially true in the middle thirties. To prevent this problem, you should regularly eat foods containing vitamin F. For example, it is corn, sunflower, linseed oils, and nuts. Try to make neck compresses with these oils. Put some oil on your neck and massage pinching neck muscles slightly moving upwards, avoiding the thyroid gland area. After it you should cover your neck with a towel made of natural materials (cotton, lint). You can leave this compress on your neck for 5 to 30 minutes. Then remove the towel and wash an oil residue away.
Neck skin also requires regular peeling. It is better to peel your neck with face cosmetics because they are friendlier for neck skin and do not irritate it. The frequency is one day a week.
Friday, February 20, 2009
The clinical research proved the fact that green tea is a source of health and beauty; we can derive it from tea drinking, or from skin applications with green tea. Even green tea leaves can be used as a noble exfoliant giving your skin healthy shine.
Recent studies have shown that green tea extract is rich with antioxidants that could help to protect us from free radicals which are naturally occurring particles in our body. Free radicals are associated with premature senility; they increase the risk of critical illnesses. Persistent irradiation, smoking and excess sunlight increase the amount of free radicals in our blood. But green tea is considered to have a powerful antioxidant in its structure; it is a valid proof that green tea does not only recruit our health, but it also gives us a possibility to look much younger.
Take 3.5 oz of green tea and pour it with 2 cups of water of room temperature. You can drink the beverage in one hour! But it is better to make small portions to have fresh tea anytime. But if you have the residue of tea, you may pour it in a plastic bottle and put in the refrigerator. Drink cool tea!
In addition to using a drink for internal use, you could use it for face refreshing; and it perfectly relaxes tired eyes. It has anti-inflammatory effect, so it can be used for insignificant skin rashes.
Green tea is also known for its ability to eliminate bad breath. Try to make toothpaste of your own and verify this. Fill 3.5 oz of green tea with a cup of boiling water and leave it for at least a half an hour. Make a paste, mixing the resulting tea with one teaspoon of soda for baking. Use the mixture as a normal toothpaste. The natural properties of tea check the smell of your breath and help to prevent generating layer of microbes in the oral cavity.
Regenerating face mask
This gentle face mask is able to remove toxins from your skin and make it smooth and silky. Mix three tablespoons of mayonnaise and one teaspoon of natural green tea brewing. Apply the mixture evenly on your face, avoiding eye area and leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it away, dry and moisten your face.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Rose is a unique flower. There is no other universal symbol of beauty, in the history of mankind, as the rose. This role has been proceeding through centuries and cultures. Rose has harmonizing and healing properties and is suitable for soft, sensitive and allergic skin. Besides, the petals contain high level of natural fatty acids, which restore the protective properties of skin cells. So, rose is an effective anti-aging mean. Here are some wonderful recipes.
Rose water (against irritation)
Put the petals of 4-5 big dark-red or maroon roses in a jar and pour with 1 liter of water. Add 200 grams of sugar (preferably, cane-sugar), brew it for 2 hours, toss it and strain. Store in the cool place.
Egyptian cream (for dry skin)
Squeeze juice from two aloe leaves (don’t water the plant for two days before cutting the leaves – to accumulate useful components in them), mix with 2 tablespoons of filtered water, 3 tablespoons of rose water (or rose petals tincture) and a teaspoon of honey. Put the bowl with mixture onto boiling water and gradually mix with 100 grams of lard. Put the prepared cream into non-metallic cans, cover it properly and store in a fridge. Apply a thin layer on the face daily.
Commentary: this is a good remedy when your skin is tightened and against the premature wrinkles. This cream is forbidden to people with rosacea because it contains honey which has the vasorelaxant substance.
The rose lotion (against wrinkles)
Mash 2 avocados; add petals of 2 white lilies and 4 big pink roses. Pour with half a liter of vodka and leave it for 3 weeks. Then strain. Dilute before use: for half a glass of tincture add half of glass of filtered water, then glycerin and lemon juice, in 1 tablespoon of each ingredient.
Commentary: the lotion wonderfully moistens and nourishes your skin, prevents dehydration of skin and, eventually, the appearing of premature wrinkles. The lemon juice whitens your skin and nourishes it with vitamin C. Using this lotion you’ll see that your face freshens very quickly.
Rose petals tonic
Put petals of 5 middle-sized red roses into half a liter of apple vinegar. Put into tightly covered non-metallic can for 3 weeks. Then the mixture should be strained. Dilute with equal quantity of filtered water. It cleans and tones up every type of skin well.
Commentary: a good remedy for gentle cleansing of skin.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Once briefing for reporters, Nicole Kidman has been asked what the secret of her beauty and youth was. She replied "Ten hours of sleep regularly and … chocolate!" Of course, she was talking through her hat. As it turned out, she doesn’t stint herself in chocolate and sleep only. Also there is a special eating pattern, jogging, contrast shower sprays, etc. Though, she placed chocolate at one of the first positions and this fact speaks for itself.
Have you ever known this? Black chocolate is the fabulous antioxidant. It prevents free radicals appearing and fights ageing. New useful chocolate properties are being dug out by scientists constantly. Chocolate is being made up of cocoa-beans, which appear to be richest source of biologically active substances: vitamins B1, B2, PP, provitamin A, theobromine, vegetable proteins and plenty of minor elements (magnesium, potassium, sodium, Fe).
And of course you are aware of THIS! Chocolate can easily make your mood better and treat your depression. It’s really useful to smell chocolate aroma. Chocolate flavor removes your tiredness and irritability, straightens up your soul balance, allows you to enjoy calmness, serenity and inner warmth.
It’s been known for ages that chocolate is good to eat, but not only. You can (and should) make chocolate masks and baths so that to clean and moisture your skin, let it be bronze tingled with no pigmental patches any more.
Look! This chocolate mask recipe is the one to rejuvenate your skin. Melt on steam 50gr of dark chocolate, add a teaspoon of oil olive, cool the mixture down to indoor temperature or a bit lower, then spread it on your face and leave the mask for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with warm water. The mask will moisture and tighten your skin, make it fresh and goldish. This mask makes any type of skin filling good, but is particularly recommended for the dry one.
Chocolate (cocoa) is also used for cellulite baths and wrappings. Cocoa used for cosmetic purposes shouldn’t contain any sugar or aroma additions. It would be the best to buy pure cocoa powder with no any additional ingredients.
One more recipe: 250gr of cocoa, a package of dry ginger, 2 tablespoons of pink clay, olive oil (add some, till you get the cream-density-mixture). Put this mixture on your body, carefully spread it on problem areas, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Chocolate bath. Pour 100-200gr of cocoa powder with 1 liter of hot (but not boiling) water and then place this mixture into your bath. Enjoy the bath for 15-20 minutes and you’ll feel your skin became more elastic. Chocolate bath will moisture and keep your skin fit.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Banana came from South India; it is one of the most ancient fruits on the Earth. Banana pulp contains 75% of water, 15-25% of natural sugars (sucrose, fructose and glucose), starch, protein, fiber, and 0,3-0,6% of essential oils, malic acid, enzymes, pectin substances, potassium and magnesium salts, ascorbic acid, vitamins B2, B6, B12, PP, E and provitamin A. Banana is an ideal regenerating means. Fruit pulp is very nutritious and is capable to remove dry skin and return its smoothness in a short space of time.
Banana nutritious masks can help to fill the skin with vitamins, to improve the complexion and smooth the small wrinkles.
- Mash 1 ripe banana with a fork and mix it with 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of sour cream. Apply at your face for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Grind a banana properly with a fork, add 2 tablespoons of cream, 1 tablespoon of liquid honey and stir it in blender. Apply a mixture at your face skin, neck and chest area and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Remove the mask with soft cosmetic napkin.
- Take half a banana and mash it with the fork. Add 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of flour and starch, 2 teaspoons of olive or peach oil. Put the mixture at your face for 10-15 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water. It is suitable for dry skin.
Banana masks for oily skin
Banana masks can help you to remove greasy luster and narrow your pores.
- Mash one small ripe banana with a fork and mix with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture at your face for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off with cool water.
- Mash a half a banana with a fork, add 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, and pour the oil from one capsule of vitamin A. Apply at your face for 20 minutes. Then wash the mask off with warm water.
- Whip 1 egg white with a fork. Mash 1 banana and mix it with protein foam. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and some drops of walnut or peach oil. Put at your face the derived mixture.
- Mix mashed banana with some kefir or sour clotted milk, put it at your face for 10-15 minutes, and wash it off with warm water.
Banana SPA procedure
Make a banana mash of 1-2 kg of ripe bananas. Add 3-4 tablespoons of almond oil into derived pulp. Dissolve a banana paste in a small amount of water, and then put it into the bath. Add a few drops of essential ylang-ylang or rose oil for strengthening an effect. After such nourishment your skin becomes soft and smooth. Before taking a banana baths make light peeling of your body skin.
Banana therapy for hands
Banana is an excellent regenerative remedy for skin. Banana masks can be used as emergency remedies for weather and chapped hands skin.
- Mash a banana, add 2 tablespoons of milk; mix the pulp and put it on your hands, wrap them in plastic layer or put on rubber gloves and extra woolen mittens above rubber gloves. Wash it off with cool water in an hour.
- Mash 1 small banana with a fork; add 4 tablespoons of cream or yogurt, 1 tablespoon of natural honey and 1 tablespoon of oat flakes. Mix all properly. Spread it on your hands, wrap them in plastic layer or put on rubber gloves and extra woolen mittens above rubber gloves. Wash it off with cool water in an hour.
- Mash one ripe banana with a fork; add 3 tablespoons of cream and 1 tablespoon of potato flour, mix it until the density of sour cream. Apply a prepared mass at your skin with a thin layer; when the skin dries up, apply the second layer. Wrap your hands with gauze, put on rubber gloves and extra woolen mittens above rubber gloves. Keep the mask for 30-40 minutes, and then remove it with cotton napkin soaked in warm water.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Since olden times milk has been widely used with cosmetics aims by people of almost all the countries in the world. What was milk so highly estimated at all times for? For its fabulous nourishing properties mainly. Milk contains a whole bunch of sugars, minerals and naturals pigments. You can also find almost all known to humanity enzymes and vitamins in milk. Milk fat is considered to be extremely useful. It’s rich for unsaturated fatty acids, lecithin and vitamins. Here I offer some original homemade recipes of milk masks for facial skin. Milk masks are recommended to be applied on your face for not longer than 20-30 minutes. Then, remove it with warm compress and compulsory cool water rinsing.
The easiest way of getting use from milk is to wash your face with milk regularly and your face wrinkles will come off immediately, your skin will get lighter, it will become soft and elastic again.
Highly valued milk products, cream and sour cream, contain emulsified and therefore easy digestible by your skin oils, proteins, fat-soluble vitamins and milk acid. All those soften your skin, make it smooth and improve its blood circulation and metabolism. In addition, cream and sour cream are easy digestible, they will never leave any fat sticky trace on your face.
You can easily make a multipurpose nourishing mask using some cottage cheese, olive oil, milk and carrot juice (1:1:1:1). Mix these components thoroughly and apply mixture on the face for some minutes.
Another mask will bleach your freckles and pigmented spots. Mix ¼ glass of sour milk with one spoon of oatmeal till the paste generated, place it accurately between two layers of cheesecloth and keep it on your face for a while. This mask is also good for greasy skin.
Beauty mask with 3 teaspoons of cottage cheese and 1 teaspoon of honey will not only bleach your skin, but also nourish and moisten it carefully.
Prepare the tonic mask of 1 tablespoon cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 1 teaspoon of cookery salt. Blend the ingredients thoroughly until smooth and spread the mixture on your face. Make this mask once or twice weekly not less then 8-12 times. Treat your dry and fading skin with it regularly.
Green peas flour mask will gently smooth out harsh and dry skin. Mix 2 tablespoons of flour with 2 tablespoons of milk whey. Put the mixture on your face and leave it to dry out completely.
If you are over 40 years old, then cottage cheese mask will be the one for you. It’s very useful and simple to prepare: mix 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese with 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil, add there juice of a half-orange. There you go! Enjoy it.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
The problem of dandruff is familiar to many women. Some people name any appearance skin scales in hair as dandruff. But oftener it is only naturally died off particles of a skin. They are finer and drier, than the dandruff and they appear, as a rule, because of overdrying a skin of a head, especially in a cold season. Humidifying a skin of the head with lotions or masks and a feed of a skin of the head with vegetable oils can easily help to decrease their quantity.
The natural dandruff is like large scales of skin, thick, sticky, greasy and yellowish or grayish on coloring. Here you can be helped by special shampoos from dandruff. Though, dandruff doesn’t represent any threat to health by itself. But from the aesthetic point of view, its appearance, certainly, is unpleasant.
Why it appears?
Many people had an opinion, that appearance of dandruff is connected with rare or, on the contrary, too frequent washing of a head. Actually, the reason of origin of dandruff consists in change of a cycle of development epidermal cells of a skin of a head: they start to grow more quickly and more quickly to exfoliate. The reasons of the stirring up of process peeling these cells may be various: weakening of immunity, wrong using cosmetic means for hair, a cold season, changes of the food, hormonal changes or stress.
How to stop dandruff?
If dandruff has started to appear, don’t hurry up to use shampoo from dandruff. Try to take advantages of these recipes.
1. Sage containing useful tannins and essential oils helps to struggle with dandruff. Pour one tablespoon of sage with a glass of boiling water, infuse, filter and rinse a skin of a head. Use flowers of calendula, oak bark, coltsfoot, leaves of a burdock by the same way. Rubbing spirit tincture of these grasses in the skin of a head also can help with great effect. Mix one teaspoon of tincture thus with one glass of water.
2. Juice of aloe has bactericidal qualities and also serves as excellent mean from dandruff. You can rub fresh juice in a skin of the head, and also make tincture from spirit and crushing leaves.
3. Cut one onion of the average size on some segments together with a peel and pour it with 1/2 glass of natural apple or grape vinegar. Keep it in the warm place for the whole day. Then take out an onion, and rub prepared balm in the head skin. Leave for one-two hours or for the whole night. Then wash hair with shampoo.
4. Henna has the great effect against dandruff. Pour 2 tablespoons with a liter of boiling water. Filter and then rinse hair.
Friday, January 23, 2009
As the lip skin doesn’t have sebaceous glands in it, the lips suffer from the lack of moisture. When the temperature drop is sharp, in winter especially, lips often become dry, chapped with inflammation. To avoid this, you should follow some simple rules of your lip skin care.
1. Your lips should be moistened at any time of the day and at night even. Buy some lipcare sticks or balsams and let one of them to be at your home, the second – in your purse and one more - in your pocket.
2. While choosing the care means, please, give your preference to the ones containing hyaluronic acid. As for balsams, it’s better to avoid using the ones with glycerin, petrochemical products, alcohol, menthol or retinol till summer. They will dry your tender skin of lips up.
3. In winter it would be good to decline using decorative lipstick, especially the permanent means. Some of lipstick components occlude the skin pores. If you still put decorative lipstick on, then do not forget to put nourish balsam on before lipstick. This will prevent your lips from dryness and exfoliation.
4. In winter visagistes recommend to use lip glosses because many of them contain softening oils. This way your lips receive deserving care in addition to their fabulous colors.
5. Once a week apply scrub on your lips. The one you apply on your face will suit perfectly. Here is the exemplary recipe for peeling: mix 2 teaspoons of semolina with a half-spoon of honey and massage lips gently with mixture. You may massage your lips with a soft tooth-brush instead of honey and semolina. This procedure will help your lips to get rid of keratinized cells.
Your lips «First Aid»
If you have missed the moment your lips send you the first SOS signals and they are chapped already or peeled up heavily, you have to take urgent steps to save them.
- Buy any facial cream of oily consistence. Spread some cream on your lips in the mornings and at night and let it get absorbed completely.
- While your lips hurt, forget about lipstick! It will irritate your lips injured surface.
- Do not lick your lips! It’s easy to lose the bad habit of your lips licking when outside - just put some aloe juice on them before leaving home.
- Honey, sour-cream and olive oil mask will help you to fight peeling and chaps on your lips. Mix equal amounts of all the components and spread this mixture on your lips for some minutes. That’s it!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Aging process is impossible to avoid, but we are able to make is less visible for the people around you by the instrumentality of some tricks. There are some rules to help you to turn your clock back.
• Wear the sunglasses to protect your eyes zone from ultra-violet rays and constant screwing up your eyes; this is the reason for wrinkles to appear.
• Don’t smoke! Smoking is the reason of untimely skin aging and blood vessels injury, and further, to the risk of lung cancer and cardiovascular diseases appearing. Smoking slows down the process of your wounds healing and restricts your skin’s ability to self-recovering.
• Eat well! Nourishing ration rich for fruit, vegetables, legumes, fish, whole grains and monosaturated fats, kind of olive oil, will improve your skin and health in whole. Avoid consuming processed carbohydrates and sugar, which are the reason for getting high insulin level in your blood. Include antioxidants and essential fatty acid (EFA) into your ration. Find plenty of them in fish and flax seeds. Sufficient amount of water is also necessary to consume to optimize your health and good-looking skin.
• Don’t forget to take care of your skin daily: cleaning, toning up, moistening and other additional procedures depending on your skin type are obligatory.
• Good sleep is really important. Proper amount of sleep improves your skin, health and mental ability.
• Avoid stresses. Stress impacts negatively many of your body’s systems. Nowadays plenty of factors result stresses (career pressing, social tension and environmental pollution), therewith, more often than not, they all come over synchronously. Trainings, meditations, breathing exercises and planned “rest time” reduce the tension, making better your health and improving your skin’s appearance at the same time.
• Peel off your skin properly. Apply proper (chemical, mechanical or both of them) peeling procedures to your skin. It will become dry and downcast if peeling is not performed regularly. Along with this disposition to pimples has got a chance to appear. Always get started slowly and let the comfort of your skin guide you.
• Be gentle with your skin within your eyes area. Try not to wrinkle and frown too much as it will lead to the wrinkles appearing. Apply the creams for eyes meeting needs of your skin type.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Your skin is tired from cold winter days, strong winds and heavy frosts. You should spoil your winter-pale and atonic skin. What can be used for it? Cabbage! Both fresh and sauerkraut. Ancient Greeks used leaves and juice of fresh cabbage for treatment of wounds, abscesses or burns. Nowadays cabbage is used like a mask for any types of skin. Cabbage cleans, whitens, freshens up, nourishes skin, and makes it velvet and soft.
Mask for normal skin. Cut 3,5oz fresh cabbage into small pieces and put on the face. Put a napkin above the mask and keep for 25-30 minutes. Then take the mask away and wash with cold water.
Masks for dry skin. Take 3,5 oz sliced cabbage and add 1 tablespoon of warm almond-oil. Mix everything and put on the face. Keep for 20 minutes then wash with cool water.
Boil some leaves of fresh cabbage in the milk. Pound them and put on the face and neck for 20 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
Anti-aging mask. Pound 3,5 oz fresh cabbage or sauerkraut and add ¼ glass of apple juice and 1 teaspoon of almond-oil. Put the mask on the face and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash with cold water.
Mask for sensitive skin. Pound 1,8 oz fresh cabbage and pound 3 teaspoons of curds with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Then mix 1 teaspoon of honey with ½ glass of boiled water. Mix all components carefully. Put the mask on the face for 12-15 minutes and then wash with warm water. Then make a light massage of the face.
Mask for greasy skin. Mix pounded fresh cabbage with one egg-white and put on the face and neck. Keep for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
Mix 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut juice, 1 egg-white and 1 tablespoon of wheat flour. Put the mask on the face and keep for 30 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
In 10-15 minutes before washing, clean the face with juice of sauerkraut.
Mask for skin covered with blackheads. Chop 1,8 oz fresh cabbage, then mix juice of half a lemon with 1 teaspoon of 5% hydrogen peroxide and add to cabbage. Mix everything carefully. Add 1 teaspoon of viburnum juice to mixture. Put the mask on the face and keep for 5-7 minutes. You can make this mask twice a week.