Sunday, November 25, 2012
Here you can find the great recipe of moistening, cleansing, refreshing and cleansing lotion for your skin. This lotion should be made from red viburnum – useful berry.
Take ¼ glass of viburnum juice and mix with 2 yolks, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of liquid honey. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of vodka in the mixture. Mix everything carefully again. Lotion is ready. Keep the lotion in the fridge.
Wipe the face with this lotion in the morning and keep it on the skin for 15 minutes. Then wash the face with warm water.
Also there is the exclusive recipe of mask for lips. Rub viburnum through sieve to remove seeds. Mix ½ teaspoon of such puree with the same amount of curds, yolk and oatmeal. Apply the prepared mask on the lips. Keep for 15-20 minutes and then wash with warm water. This mask makes lips skin tender and soft.
If you want to get out from pimples, then rub the face with freshly made viburnum juice every day. And if you want to lighten freckles and pigment spots, then mix viburnum juice with lemon juice (in equal proportions) and rub the face with this mixture every day.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
- Long since women used viburnum with cosmetic aims. Berries of viburnum have a lot of tanning agent, vitamins A, C, P. You can use both fresh and quick-frozen berries. Scald quick-frozen berries with boiled water, then knead them and squeeze juice. Or you can use the viburnum pulp: simply add the other ingridients of a mask. Many recipes of such masks contain honey. Please, use them only if you have not allergy for honey.
- For normal skin.
- Knead 1 tablespoon of viburnum berries. Add in 1/2 teaspoon of glycerine, honey, vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon of dried milk and mix everything. Apply the mask on the face and neck and keep for 15 minutes. Then wash with warm and then cool water.
- This mask moistens and smoothes the skin.
- For dry skin.
- Crush viburnum berries till juice appearance. Then you should knead 1 tablespoon of this gruel with 1/2 tablespoon of fat cream. Apply the mask on the face and neck and keep for 15 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
- This mask nourishes skin and gives the healthy air.
- Grind some kernels of a Circassian walnut till a condition of flow. Mix 1 tablespoon of viburnum pulp with 1 teaspoon of egg yolk and 1/2 teaspoon of melted dairy butter. Thicke the mixture with nut flow and mix again. Apply the mask on the face with a thick layer. In 10 minutes wash the face with warm water.
- This mask nourishes skin and make it silky by touch.
- For greasy skin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground berries of viburnum and mix with 1 tablespoon eucalyptus decoction and some wheat flow for thickness. To make the eucalyptus decoction you should pour 1 teaspoon of dry leaves with 1/2 glass of boiling water and keep to draw for 3-4 hours. Apply the mask on the face and in 15-20 minutes wash with cool water.
- This mask has an anti-inflammatory effect and heals small scratches.
- For withering skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of kneaded viburnum with 1 tablespoon of curds and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply the mask on the skin of face and neck. In 20 minutes wash with warm water.
- This mask moistens and smoothes skin and gives the healthy look.
- For any type of skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of viburnum gruel with 1/2 tablespoon of starch and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mask on the facial skin for 15 minutes. Then wash with cool water.
- Such mask smoothes and tones skin up. It improves the color of skin.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oat flakes with 1 tablespoon of kefir and mix carefully. Then add 2 tablespoons of viburnum juice, 1 egg white and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix everything carefully. Apply the mask on the face and neck. Wash mask in 15 minutes.
- The mask cleans and tightens skin very well.