For dry skin
- Mix 1 tablespoons of peach puree with 1 teaspoon of any vegetable oil. Apply the mixture on the face and keep for 15 minutes. Then wash the face with milk diluted with mineral water (portion 1:1).
This mask smoothes out the skin and removes dryness excess.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of fresh peach juice with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese. Apply the mixture on the face with a thick layer. Wait for 10-15 minutes and then wash with warm water.
This mask nourishes and smoothes skin. It is the great mask for sensitive dry skin.
For oily skin
- Mix 2 teaspoons peach pulp with beaten egg white. Apply the mask on the face and wash with cool water in 15-20 minutes.
This mask nourishes skin and removes small pimples and spots.
- Take the pulp of one peach and grated acid apple and mix carefully. Add in 1 teaspoon of potato starch and egg white. Apply the mixture on the face and keep for 15 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
The mask nourishes, softens and smoothes the skin.
For normal skin
- Pound the half of fresh peach in puree, add 1 tablespoon of oat flour and mix everything carefully. Apply the mask on the face and keep for 20 minutes. Then wash with cool water.
This mask nourishes and softens skin.
- Squeeze juice from peach pulp and dilute 6 tablespoons of peach juice with the same amount of milk. Wet any facial tissue in the mixture and put on the face. The effective time of mask is 25 minutes. Then wash the face with cool water.
This mask moistens facial skin greatly.